Client may book our service organised by Mayer Charter in office, by telephone or other means of remote communication, or with other authorized agents.
2. MEANS OF PAYMENT
• bank transfer from abroad
• online web shop/Pay Pal service and credit card payment
• cash on site
3. PAYMENT OPTIONS
• Payment of the entire amount for trips and transfers bought in agency, through authorized agents, representatives of Mayer Charter or online.
• When Clients makes reservation for our service (trip, transfers, boat rental), Client pays 20% of total price within 7 days for confirming reservation. The rest of amount 80%, Client pays on the day of service. Also clientcan pay 100% on day of reservation.
Be advised that this quotation is based on current currency exchange rates and may change due to rate fluctuation. Depending on the prevailing exchange rate at the time of final payment the price may increase or decrease accordingly. This is a quotation only and all services are subject to availability.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY
Client has the right to cancel our service. If client cancels reservation / service purchased within 48 hours before the start of the tour, he / she is not entitled to a refund of the money paid for the tour.
If client does not appear on the departure day of the tour (which had previously paid entirely), and did not announce the arrival (within 24 hours before departure), he / she is not entitled to a refund paid for the tour.
– group (5 people or more) purchased any of our services and cancelled it in one of the following periods
– client books a daytrip/ private tour / rents a boat with skipper cancelled by himself in a following periods:
• up to 30 days before departure Mayer Charter retains 10% of the paid amount, and at least 100 kn
• 29-15 days before departure Mayer Charter retains 25% of the paid amount
• 14-3 days before departure Mayer Charter retains 40% of the paid amount
• 2 -0 days before departure Mayer Charter retains 100% of the paid amount
5. TOUR CANCELLATION OR CHANGE OF PROGRAMME BY MAYER CHARTER
Mayer Charter reserves the right to change the route due to unfavorable sea conditions or of any weather conditions that could endanger passengers. Final decision is made by the captain / skipper for benefit of all passengers. On route change all people need to agree. Tours are cancelled if number of participants is under 5.
6. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
Mayer Charter sends a voucher to the client by e-mail upon receipt of booking or after purchasing services online. Client is required to show received voucher in the printout or electronic form before using reserved service.
While buying on the points of sale, client is obligated to take a voucher which serves as credible document for the tour.
7. COLLECTION AND USE OF SERVICES
Services contained in order mentioned on the voucher may be implemented as following:
– Voucher serves as confirmation and purchase ticket for selected service, transfer or any of the products referred to the Mayer Charter.
– Client gives a voucher to agency representative upon arrival at the place of boarding for the transfer, tour, or some of the products referred to the Mayer Charter. Voucher can be used only one time.
– Re-issuing vouchers in case of any loss shall be carried out in accordance with Terms and Conditions on the guest’s request. In that case, client contacts Mayer Charter with a request for reissuing the voucher.
8. PAYMENT INFORMATIONS
Payments made through credit cards are executed by secured PayPal and Braintree connections.
Credit card numbers are not stored on our website and are not accessible to unauthorized persons.
9. CREDIT CARD PAYMENT SECURITY, CONVERSION STATEMENT AND PROTECTION OF INFORMATIONS
Client can make a payment for online reservation with credit and / or debit cards: MasterCard ®, Maestro ®, Visa ®, American Express ®, Diners ®. Client’s card is charged immediately by Mayer Charter. upon transaction. Clinet can pay by Paypal also.
Credit card charge is done in Euro (€).